The term "No1 Fitness" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. No1 Fitness is a business, registered in England and Wales, number 06832881. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to No1 Fitness. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Training at No1 Fitness Gyms.
- Training Packages
- In order for anyone to use the Gym they must have an Active Training Plan.
- You will have an Active Training Plan and thereby become a Client of a Personal Trainer upon confirmation that:
- You have submitted a written application form to the Gym requesting a Training Plan with a Personal Trainer;
- The Gym has accepted Your application in writing (which may be by email);
- You have entered into a written contract with a Personal Trainer by accepting these Terms and Conditions and choosing a Training Plan; and You have paid in advance the sums owing for at least the first month of the relevant Training Plan.
- The Gym reserves the right to decline Your application at its discretion.
- “Please note, at No 1 Fitness, your relationship will be directly with one of the self-employed personal trainers who operate their business out of the Gym facilities (“Personal Trainer”). The Gym will provide the facilities in which you and your Personal Trainer can train, as well as dealing with payments and account management services between you and your Personal Trainer. For more information, please contact Ben Camara (City Studio Manager) or Harry Thomas (Tower Bridge Studio Manager) who can be contacted at the Gym or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com ”